I recently went through the whole wireless card fiasco.  I tried 5
different cards before I found the Netgear that works for me.

I don't believe that the WPC11v4 has any drivers available.  They
changed the chipsets from  prism to something else.  And I don't think
it is a CardBus interface (correct me if I'm wrong) so ndiswrapper
isn't going to work.

I tried two Linksys cards, WPC54G & WPC54GS, with ndiswrapper and
neither of them worked correctly (The first worked except for WEP, and
the second looked like it was working but never could receive a
signal).

The Netgear WG511T that I've got works perfectly (only managed and
ad-hoc modes supported) with ndiswrapper.