On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:18:44 -0600, Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anwyays - it works great.  I can't remember the exact pinouts right
> now, but I'll go grab one of the cables we made and get back to you
> with the pinouts.

Okay - here's the deal:

Crimp down the orange and green pairs as you normally would with a
standard cable.  For the second line, use the brown and blue pairs,
crimped down in the same locations as the corresponding orange and
green pairs in the first line.  Does that make sense?  Just make sure
you get the pair orders right on both ends of the cable, and you
should be fine.

We made several of these, which plug into the patchbay end of the dual
cables.  They split the non-standard pairs back out to "standard"
ethernet plugs, which we then uplink to the switch...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/anderiv/IMG_2678.jpg

-Erik