hi tickeluggers,

we want our server to give the user the ability to opt out of spam
rejection, or ajdust the spamlevel which triggers rejection.  are these
things reasonably done?  in postfix?  or better to switch to exim?

so far we have postfix/saslauthd/courier-imap working, so far so good.
but, about the spam..

according to what i have read so far, i can invoke spamassassin from a
postfix filter, which can choose to reject.

or i can invoke from procmail or maildrop, which can make use of user prefs.

but not both?

what i've read so far leaves me with the impression this is difficult in
postfix, and if i'm intent on it i need to switch to exim.  it that true?

tiafah,
greg wm
IT Coordinator
NonviolentPeaceforce.org