On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 05:24:55PM -0600, Mike Miller wrote:
>>
>> "et see" is a shortened way of saying "et cetera" (which is two words).
>
> "a shortened way". "Idiot" is a way of saying "Mike Miller", but I'm not
> sure you would agree that it is correct.

Well, Matthew, I can see that you have some problems.  The thing is, as I
pointed out before you started your series of rude messages, to call the
/etc directory "et see" is a widespread practice.  I showed the evidence
here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=unix+%22etc+pronounced%22

That is a fact that you find unappealing for reasons that I will never
know.

Mike