Ah, Qwest - pull up a chair, and let me tell a story....

Their service usually works, but whenever anything goes wrong, they
always screw up the fix. Example: When I first got my home phone, it had
charges on it for a "qwest communication" service and MSN dsl that I
didn't order. MSN took their charge off and fixed the bill right away,
but it took 6 months for Qwest to get theirs off - every month, I'd get
the bill, call them, have it adjusted off for that month, then they'd
tell me it would be fixed, only to have it show up the next month.

It's the same thing at work; we called them when our voicemail stopped
working. It took them a week to get the box working again, but who knows
how many tenant calls we missed during evenings and weekends while they
were futzing around.

And, every time we call because something's broken, they lay on the
sales pitch to try to sell us more crap - even though we're calling
because the crap they already sold us isn't working.

</end Qwest rant>

Anyway, Qwest does have standalone ("naked") DSL, but it's $35/month.
I'd rather get the faster cable access, and I'm not thrilled with the
modem/router they give you. Thanks for the tips, though.

Nick

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---