Yeah, I guess I did.

> Like usual, I'll probably bring more than enough gear and equipment,
> and I'll make sure to bring plenty of blank CDs and DVDs to burn
> whatever onto.
>
> So, who's got ideas on where we can hold it, and when?

Getting the space at Toro isn't really a problem. More importantly, I
need to get spousal approval if I'm going to be gone all day on a
Saturday (and geeking to boot).

I won't have the heavy network equipment available this time. For those
who weren't there last time, I had a brand new Cisco catalyst 4500 that
I was burning in.

So, let me do some checking and I'll get back to the list shortly.

Bruce