It's been awhile since we had our last one (October was it?) and its
that time again to start planning our next installfest, figured I'd
ask around and see what we can pull together.

I know Bruce had mentioned that he might be able to work something out
at Toro again (which would be great - that was a wonderful room we had
last time - plenty of power, bandwidth and space, and relatively
central)

Like usual, I'll probably bring more than enough gear and equipment,
and I'll make sure to bring plenty of blank CDs and DVDs to burn
whatever onto.

So, who's got ideas on where we can hold it, and when?

Keith Bachman