CompuMaster offers an Intro to Linux course.

I attended it courtesty of my current employer and was very impressed
with the class.

If I remember correctly, my instructor was Chris Clark, and he know what
he was talking about.

I had a background in Irix and had worked at home on Linux so I knew
there would be some repetition, but I still learned a lot.

The course is $895 for two days if I remember correctly.

Todd

--
Todd Young