(I have posted this to the mondo-develop list as well)

I have installed mondo, mindi, etc. onto a Suse 9.0 machine. I get the error
listed below when I run mondoarchive. I have taken a consistent set (cvs) of
mondo, mindi, and newt from website. I have also gone to another page listed
on mondorescue.org where they have the files that work for Suse 9 ... using
a set from there (mondo, mindi, newt) I get the same error.

I am backing it up to an nfs mount ... not sure if that matters or not.
Suggestions would be appreciated. Log file attached. Thanks for the input in
advance.

Randy  (thanks in advance)

command used

mondoarchive -Oi -d /mnt/suseback -E "/mnt/suseback /tmp /var/tmp"

... snip ... portion of output below

---evalcall---1---      Dividing filelist into sets
---evalcall---2--- TASK:  [********************]  99% done;  0:01 to go
---evalcall---E---
Your backup will occupy approximately four media.
Done.
Copying Mondo's core files to the scratch directory
Done.
Calling MINDI to create boot+data disks
Your boot loader is GRUB and it boots from /dev/hda
//tmp.mondo.17936/tmp.mondo.22036
Boot+data disks were created OK
cp: cannot stat
`//mondo.scratch.10787/mondo.scratch.22397/images/all.tar.gz': No such file
or directory
Fatal error... Cannot find all.tar.gz in tmpdir
---FATALERROR--- Cannot find all.tar.gz in tmpdir
If you require technical support, please contact the mailing list.
See http://www.mondorescue.org for details.
The list's members can help you, if you attach that file to your e-mail.
Log file: /var/log/mondo-archive.log
FYI, I have gzipped the log and saved it to /tmp/MA.log.gz
Mondo has aborted.
Execution run ended; result=254
Type 'less /var/log/mondo-archive.log' to see the output log