> If you just need to ask a question, you might try asking here.  There are
> some sendmail jedi on this list, and we're probably going to be more
> friendly than cMicrosoftil would be.

I can get to the microsoft news server just fine???

Anyway, what I need to accomplish is to force all outgoing smtp traffic to
hit my outbound relay server if it is not destined for either of my two
class C's. I have an inbound gateway server that scans mail for many
school districts and then forwards it on to them, but the same box acts as
my local smtp and imap server, hence the little complication. I wanted to
try and accomplish this via IPtables, but did not get any responses to my
post.

Raymond