I'm buying Ben Kochie's house, and Kevin Bullock is buying mine!
(Small world, really.)  This Saturday and Sunday, we will be moving
our worldly (and not so worldy) possessions to 1713 Blair Ave from
1318 Minnehaha Ave W, about a mile apart in the Saint Paul Midway area
(55104).  It's a short move, but more bodies would make it go quicker
(we could probably get it done in one day).  If you're free on
Saturday or Sunday and would like to be fed (brats, chips and beer),
please RSVP so I know how much food to buy.

Cell: 651-983-8315 (bad reception while at work)
Work: 612-624-2918

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/