Hmmm, I think I'll go with ClamAV. Unfortunately, freshclam isn't
installable in unstable right now because of a dependency problem. I'll
work on that tonight a bit.

BTW, unstable hasn't updated at all for nearly a week. I read on some
news site that they were changing servers...is that still going on?

Dan