On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Jerry Weihrauch wrote:
> Might look at Materials Processing Corporation in Eagan
> 2805 West Service Road
> Eagan, MN 55121

 Only open Thursday and Friday from 10am - 5pm, FYI.

> Purchased a 10 GB there for $10.00, think there were some smaller drives
> maybe 5 GB there also.

 They don't really have any hard drives in stock anymore.  I was there two
Fridays ago (looking for a 6gb drive), and all they had was 3 10gb's
(Quantum & Maxtor, IIRC) for $15 each.  Fulfilled my need, barely, but it
was pretty disappointing; they used to have lots of different sizes &
manufacturers.  (They used to have a lot better stuff, too, but oh well.)

     Jima