On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, blawrence at qwest.net wrote:
> Does anyone know how well the Sangoma S518 ADSL cards work with Qwest's
> 1.5Mb service?

They are supposed to work just fine.. I've got the 7mb service, and am
considering picking up one of those cards instead of using the Actiontec
piece'o'junk. Only problem is the actiontec is working fine right now, and
I'll probably be moving in 6 months, and don't know if I'll be able to get
DSL wherever I end up going, so not sure if it's worth buying.  :)