Situation:
I'm trying to copy files on a pier-to-pier network with the rcp
command and I'm getting the error: getaddrinfo. Then it gives some
kind of name resolution message.
Linux box is 192.168.1.2 and the WinXP box is 192.168.1.1

I've studied the syntax for rcp and tried it every which way I can
think of. I've read about it in books, and followed what they said.

Questions:
Does the rcp command just not work when copying to a Windows box? If
I put a Linux partition on the Windows box, would it be easier to
network? Currently, I've had a lot of trouble.

Thanks for any help!
Nick

“Take sides. Neutrality helps the
oppressor, never the victim.”