Anyone know of a free OTA sync server that will run on Linux or BSD?

I picked up a Motorola A768i off ebay the other day, and the bluetooth
doesn't support syncing unless you use the crappy windows software.  I
don't have a windows box, nor do I want one.

So, instead of dealing with VCF's all the time, I'd rather use the
built in support for OTA sync.

Also, if anyone has a copy of the Belcarra USBLAN stuff, can I have a
copy?  I signed up to download it and I just get and invalid password
error when downloading.  Apparently you can telnet into the phone with
full root privileges and have full filesystem access over SMB with it.
I need to make some changes.  :)

~jay