Have you had problems with your hosting service?

If so I would recomend you switch to Real Time, this way you have one of the
best Linux "teams" around taking care of your web and email. This way you can
work with the Real Time team, take care of everything until you go on vacation
or what ever, then Real Time can fill-in for your for a small fee if needed.
If you get hit by a bus the director will know the Real Time team can continue
the same great service you provide!

Just a thought,
Sam.