hi folks,

when i put forward my proposal to bring our website & email inhouse, the
director's concerns were cost, security, and bequeathability.  i think i
can address the first 2 fairly well.

perhaps what we need for the 3rd is a short list of qualified
consultants ready and willing to step in and manage our server if
anything should happen to me.

my proposal is for a linux server, entirely on the merits of having
quality services under our own control.  i don't broach M$ vs open
source, that's not within the horizon of concern of the organization.

but i guess now i need to prepare a list of folk, who know (whitebox)
linux and M$, not so much to "sell linux" within the organization, but
really to sell the safety and sensibility of having the services
inhouse.

..comments?  thoughts?  resumes?

thank you,
greg