I had a similar problem several years back with a board that I got at
General Nanosystems (It was still under warentee though). I brought it
in to them and they did all the swapping of CPU, RAM, etc. and narrowed
it down to the system board. They did not seem to care about anything
but discovering the problem.

Anyway, my point is: call them or just go in and see if they will help.
My guess is that if you go when they are not busy, like a weekday
morning, they would be glad to spend the short time it should take to
narrow down the problem.