So, mailing list suck?

I really prefer them, but many of the foss projects I contribute to are moving
to web forums. Forum + RSS is just like a mailing list (imho).

Recently my main project has moved to forums, to keep threads intact so that
it is possible to see the whole conversation over time.

So, what do you think, move to forums? This also relates to the whole SIG
thread awhile back, forums would lend themselves to SIGs.

Maybe both? Some sort of web forum that can gate to mailing lists?

Just throwing out ideas.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500