On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Callum Lerwick wrote:

> Citadel/UX! http://uncensored.citadel.org/citadel/

So...

TCLUG> .e<nter> r<oom> tclug-general
TCLUG> r<ead>

Is better?  (My Cit might be a bit rusty, it's been more than a few years)

Make sure you turn on paranoid login mode for this group...

ObCitadel Story...
My buddy had just setup his new Cit board, it was day 1.  Caller was
on-line, poking around.  Taking too long I guess.  My friend decided he
wanted to sync up with the local Cit net at that very moment, and asks me
"okay, how do I kick him off so I can use the modem?"  I shrugged - I was
an RA-Pro guy.  So he walks over to the modem,
"CALL...BACK...<yank>...LATER!" and yanks the power cord out of the poor
little Microcom 2400.  Now THAT is something you don't learn in SysOp 101.