I don't have Vontage.

I have DSL and I don't pay anywhere near that much.
I use my Cell phone for all long distance.

I think your bill is a bit messed up.
It looks like you are getting double billed for DSL, the first 2 lines.

Dump Qwest.net as your ISP, get either visi.com or real-time.com I have
visi.com.
Visi rates: $28 to qwest, $19.95 to visi
Real-time rates: $28 to qwest, $25 to real-time

By changing your ISP you will have to go without spam for a while :-D

For the $28 to quest and the $19.95 to visi I get 1.5mb down and 1mb up.

Dump Caller ID and go with an unlisted number I believe it's $5.00
Get rid of the long distance stuff, use your cell phone and calling cards.
"Lin-backer Inside wire repair plan" WTH is that, dump it.

I have kids so having a phone in the house at all times is important.
Qwest is more expensive when you don't have a phone line ($33.00)

Sam.