On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:29:28 -0600, Michael Vieths <foeclan at visi.com> wrote:

> Are you talking an Associate degree from a community college, or a
> technical college degree?

AAS from a tech college.

> I've heard good things from a friend who went to Hennepin Technical
> College (http://www.hennepintech.edu).

I almost went there originally.  Good school with some unique programs
like audio recording.

> There's also Minneapolis
> Community and Technical College (http://www.mctc.mnscu.edu), and a few
> others in the MNSCU system.

I'm browsing MNSCU and finding some decent colleges.  Hennepin tech is
definitely in the forefront.

> If you're looking at 4-year degrees, I've had good experiences with
> Metropolitan State University (http://www.metrostate.edu).  They have a
> lot of night classes, and thus far I've only had one poor instructor.

I like the looks of their IS program.  Unfortunately I wouldn't be
able to get my 4 year for about 10 years the way I'm going :-)

Thanks for the tips!