sk3tch at sk3tch.net wrote:
> I'm beginning another malware research project and I've created 4 free
> webmail accounts that I need to get "out there" as quickly as possible
> so I can get all the junk, viruses, 419s, and phishing attempts
> possible.
>
> Also...if you have any info on signing up to high-exposure SPAM
> lists...let me know.  I've Google'd and found a few valuable links but
> they're quite outdated.  Other bright ideas I had were to sign up for
> freeipods.com...figured that would generate some good stuff. :-)

Sign up for a subscription to any of these magazines and you're sure to
get spam.  They sell your email address immediately.  You'll start
receiving spam in your inbox before the first copy of the magazine
arrives.

http://www.cuj.com/
http://www.ddj.com/
http://www.samag.com/
http://www.sdmagazine.com/

I think you can get a free subscription to sdmagazine.com, the others
you have to pay for.  The magazines have a heavy Microsoft focus but
occassionally touch on open source topics.
--
scot