Hey everyone,

I'm beginning another malware research project and I've created 4 free
webmail accounts that I need to get "out there" as quickly as possible
so I can get all the junk, viruses, 419s, and phishing attempts
possible.

My question is -

There was this web page out there that you could use as "revenge" and
sign up any email address to it and it'd dump tons of SPAM to
it...well...I don't want revenge..just SPAM!  Anyone remember the URL?
I can't seem to find it.

Also...if you have any info on signing up to high-exposure SPAM
lists...let me know.  I've Google'd and found a few valuable links but
they're quite outdated.  Other bright ideas I had were to sign up for
freeipods.com...figured that would generate some good stuff. :-)

Reply off list or on list (if appropriate) - sorry this is OT..but I
figured someone would be able to help me.  And please..for the love of
all things holy...do not sign me up for anything..I have 4 special
accounts that I want to expose...I already get plenty at my personal
account.  Heh..

Thanks all!!

sk3tch