Direct 320-258-6412
Main 320-252-7060
Fax 320-252-9627
mkroska at kdv.com

"NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you."