New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Various PCs and Parts for sale

Sleek Silver & Black Case w/420 Watt PSU
Biostar M7VIG Pro-D Motherboard
AMD Athlon XP 2400+ CPU
256mb PC2700 DDR RAM
128mb Radeon 9200 or 128mb GeForceFX5200
80gb Seagate UDMA/100 Hard Drive
52x IDE CD-ROM
8x8 Lite-On DVD+-RW
1.44mb Floppy Disk Drive
Motorola 56k v.92 PCI Modem
6-Channel Sound Card
3-Piece Speaker Set w/ Self-Powered Mini-Subwoofer
108-Key PS/2 Multimedia Keyboard
3-Button PS/2 Optical Mouse w/ Scrollwheel
10/100 Network card (has Linux Drivers)

Upgrade parts:
CD-RW      Add $15 (Replaces CD-ROM)
256MB PC2700 (only 1 stick left)     Add$25
128MB GeforceFX5500     Add $15

All parts are brand new and have not been run except a 6 hour burn-in test, the hard drive is not formatted/partitioned. All parts under manufacturers warranty. No OS with these systems. I have 2 available.
$425.00

1 thin client system
AMD 300
64 MB Ram
6 GB 2.5" HD
No CD/Floppy
On board: Video, Sound, Network, USB

Currently has Debian 3.0 on it with all current software upgrades. I will replace it with a minimal install of Debian if you want or leave the system formatted for you to play with.
$25

HP IIP laser printer
New Toner Cartridge - printed about 100 pages on it. Works fine, has trouble taking paper from feeder tray. I want to buy a new one. Good for kids!
$25

Beige 4U Rack mount case no P/S. Not a spacious case but good for setting up a small server.
$20

Free to good home large blue metal rack. This is a heavy duty rack. It doesn't have any doors, sides, or shelves, but it is in good condition. I managed to build a few shelves out of wood that served my purpose. This is for pickup only as I don't have the means to move this myself. I will help you load it of course. If you want more info please email me off list.

Seller Email address: james_masters at comcast dot net

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi