On Tuesday 04 January 2005 11:28 pm, Jack Ungerleider wrote:
> I was going write some flame bait about how the debian packagers don't
> understand Zope and split things up that should be left together. But I
> thought better of it. ;-)

I was going to respond with some flame bait about  how SuSE people don't know
how to spell. Is it suse? SuSe? SuSE? SUSE? Novell? :-P

> Suggested solution to your problem: Go to Plone.org and download the

I jumped on report bug before reading carefully what messages I was getting.

This situation is caused by the waiting for ftp-masters approval of the other
packages required by plone.

If you dig around on qa.debian.org
(http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=sid&package=zope%2dcmfplone) it is
looking more like stuff is waiting to be put into unstable.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500