On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:30:32 -0600
The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net> wrote:

<snip>

> If we want to go ahead with a Plone setup, I suggest using the
> "experimental" packages that can be gotten here[1].

If anyone cares, I have a Zope 2.7.3 / Plone 2.0.5 (latest greatest)
setup from a source build on a Debian box running dual 2.8 Ghz Xeon's
(it's my colo'd hosting box).  The zope/plone isn't being used for
much right now (one TCLUG'r has an account on it).

I'm not necessarily volunteering to admin the plone part of it as I
haven't used Plone a great deal, but if someone's interested....

Josh