I had to physically move my office on Saturday ... then on Sunday I moved my
server as well ... having to shut it down after 275 days of uptime *sniff*
*sniff*

Odd issue though ... I opened the system and blew it out with a compressed
cleaner ... then ... when I went to reboot ... the system would not start
back up ... pressing the power button on occasion resulted in CPU fan
spinning a time or two ... but then nothing ... no startup.

I found it rather odd that it ran for 275 days ... then would not restart.
I did check all the power connectors, etc. - none of that made a difference.
I then just replaced the power supply and it fired up right away.

Thoughts ... comments on what might have caused it to die/not restart?

System:  PII 450 MHz, basic cheap case, etc.  Had a Deere power supply
(nothing fancy I know)

Randy