On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Raymond Norton wrote:
> I am running sendmail with MailScanner and Spamassassin to filter spam and
> virus email. Although this set up seems to be working as expected,some
> porn is getting through. I have been looking for a way to use a keyword
> list with my setup to block the offensive content. There are 3rd party
> solutions, butI have not found docs on the sendmail or spamassassin sites
> (so far) pertaining to this.  Not looking to discuss this on the list,
> just need to know if there is a link that will show how to incorporate
> keywords with my existing set up.

 Err, yeah.  If you want to match on keywords, just make some custom
SpamAssassin rules in your local.cf.  This seems to touch lightly upon the
process:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules

 Should give you the functionality you're looking for without glueing any
more technology into your setup.

     Jima