Hah, actually I did buy a Mac. It keeps overheating, crashing, and having
random hardware failures though. Fortunately AppleCare is there to replace
it all promptly.

At least it's kind enough to tell me it crashed in multiple languages:

http://www.poptix.net/gallery/fuckmac/DCP01255

http://www.poptix.net/gallery/fuckmac/DCP01253

Luckily I still have my linux laptop (that NetBSD wouldn't even manage
to boot on), and a windows desktop (which NetBSD doesn't support half
the hardware in) to keep me on-net while my Mac is in the shop.

=)