Does anyone know someone going to the Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) meeting in March?  It's going to be in Minneapolis during the
second week.  I'm thinking it would be really cool to have one of the
speakers give a practice talk in front of TCLUG the Saturday before.

For those interested in how I found out about the meeting:
 1. I saw Sunbird was released so I had to take a look
 2. I found the tutorial on how Sunbird can publish to webdav really
    easily.  I use Zope which supports webdev so I had to try that out.
 3. I thought it would be cool to have more support for iCalendar in
    Zope or Python so I searched around for that.
 4. I found many of the projects hadn't been touched in years so I
    searched to find out what the current status of RFC 2445 is.
 5. I found a new mailing list for internet calendaring and scheduling
    on which a new draft for iCal-Basic.
 6. Also on the list was some talk about setting up a BoF at the
    Minneapolis IETF meeting.
 7. I had to find out when it was.

Nate
 - Surfing in circles today.