On Tue, 27 Dec 2005, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:

> (not to mention that the original post asked specifically if somebody on
> the list had a knoppix cd or iso -- it didn't ask how to find a link to
> download the ISO.  For all anyone knew, he didn't have broadband and
> wanted to burn a copy from somebody locally so he didn't have to wait a
> week for the download.

That's what I thought he wanted.

Maybe it is too subtle, but I think sending a google link is a good way to
make a point.  For example, this...

http://www.google.com/search?q=Knoppix+3.6+iso

...says "you could have used google" and it shows how to use it.  It's
also compact.  The original poster could then respond by saying that he
has no CD burner, or he doesn't have broadband, or whatever.  Everyone
gets his point across and there is no in-your-face insult exchange.

Mike