Randy Clarksean wrote:
> Anyone out there have any luck using a multifunction printer/scanner
> with full functionality on Linux?  I really need an automatic feed
> scanner, copier, fax machine sorta thing.
>
> I am trying to get it all to work on Linux ... hope someone has some
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance.
I don't know about any of the automatic feeders.  My experience has been
that the HP and Epson multifunctions will pretty much work out of the
box, depending on your distribution.  Most everything else is likely to
not be willing to work.  YOu can look most of these up on
www.linuxprinting.org, and there's a fairly good overview at
http://www.linuxprinting.org/suggested.html