On 12/10/05, Randy Clarksean <rclark at lakesplus.com> wrote:

> Anyone out there have any luck using a multifunction printer/scanner
> with full functionality on Linux?  I really need an automatic feed
> scanner, copier, fax machine sorta thing.
>
> I am trying to get it all to work on Linux ... hope someone has some
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Randy

http://www.linux.com/documentation/03/12/05/0015249.shtml

Maybe - maybe not.  All depends on the drivers.  This is one reason
Linux will never become a desktop of the massess.  (not saying it
should or shouldn't).  The fact drivers you have to shoe horn in
yourself rather than just getting a nice install like the Mac or
Windows users rather sucks.