Yeah, I've been looking up stuff online, and went to Alex PC this
morning, and get the general idea that GNS has the variety of parts
(and some good deals), but I'll probably do the bulk of my purchases
through Alex and supplement them with Tran or GNS.

Thanks for everyone who's written in with their suggestions,
experiences and aids. God bless

                     -jordan