I've used both a D-Link and Hawking 54G card with ndiswrapper on my
laptop. They work fine for the most part except the D-Link needs to be
cycled up and down once or twice a week but it isn't a major deal.

On the other hand, I've yet to get my Linksys PCI card to work on my
desktop with ndiswrapper and I'm about ready to pull a Linksys USB
dongle off one of the Tivos to see if that will fly.

--rick