Hello all,

I've got a LinkSys WPC54G, but haven't tried really hard to get it to run
on FC4. Should I give it another go? Is it that easy?

On a related note, I need a new 802.11G adapter anyway. It has to work in
Linux and Windows. I've been pretty faithful to LinkSys so far, but I'm
not married to the brand. Opine: Should I stick with what I know, or go
for something better, easier, etc.?

I would like to avoid buying anything made in a country without reasonably
free and fair elections (like China) if at all possible.

I will probably get the new card, my wife will get my WPC54G card, and her
802.11b card will go in an old beater laptop that will become the MP3
client. (It's a LinkSys WPC11v3, which works out of the box with FC4, but
is moving to a Slackware system.)

Thanks,
Chris