Joe,

In this situation I might try a CDROM based upgrade
install of the system from FC4 to FC4. The installer
(anaconda) should be able to get your into working
order. I have not tried it, so take my advice with a
grain of salt. Good luck,

Troy

>>> "Joe Chapman" <chap0230 at umn.edu> 08/17/05 5:12 PM >>>
Hey Everyone,
I have recently upgraded from FC3 to FC4 via yum. (I will never do this
again) And now neither yum or up2date works.
I have tried everything that I know and need some advice on what to try
next. Here are some things that I have done as well as some info that
will
hopefully help someone help me :)
if anyone has any ideas on what i can do it would be greatly appreciated!
As
I said before, i am stuck here :(
Thanks!
-Joe