Hi,

I'm implementing a groupware service at our office and I'm wondering
what other people are using and what degree of success they have had
with their solution.

I have a little experience with Kolab and it was fine, but a little
cumbersome to configure from what I remember.

Opengroupware looks promising, but I have no experience with it.

I installed Citadel which was very easy to make operable, but it's a
little too cartoony and basic for me.

I definitely need something that I can connect to from other pieces of
software to do things like share contacts and company information.  I
will for sure need to share contact information with dotProject and I
will need to easily keep the two in sync if I can't make them use the
same database.

Thanks,
Eric