Hello Ray,

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 18:21 -0500, Raymond Norton wrote:
> I have the attached cisco switch set to 100/Full. This brought throughput
> to a drizzle. I may need to replace the cable or card.

Forcing a Cisco (or any other, really) to any speed/duplex is going to
turn off auto negotiation, your ethernet card has most likely failed
autonegotiation and is now sitting at 100/half.

Turn autoneg back on, give it a whirl, if it doesn't work install a new
NIC (or find the driver module parameters to force speed/duplex)