On 4/22/05, Andrew Zbikowski <andyzib at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken you can also configure your TCLUG subscription to
> not send you copies of your own messages. Perhaps you have that option
> enabled.

I have the same problem, it's a Gmail quirk.  It's not specific to
this list either, seveal lists I'm on have the same issue.

> When I send a reply gmail adds my reply to the thread. Have you setup
> labels and filters?

Replies are fine.  When you send an e-mail to start a new thread, it
won't show up in your inbox until someone replies.  Once you receive a
reply to your original message, both will show up.

I've just learned to deal with it, but it's definitely a feature
request for Gmail.

-Brian