On 4/21/05, Steve Swantz <aintboeingaintgoing at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I post a question (that's not a reply to an existing thread) my
> post will not show up in my gmail inbox unless someone responds to it.
> The mail is hitting the list - I can see it in the web archives, but I
> don't receive it.  I ended up double posting the first time it
> happened.

I am on several mailing lists with my gmail account, and it always
does that.  Apparently gmail is "smart" enough to see an e-mail come
in from a mailing list and know that you sent it, and since you have
it in your sent box, it doesn't put the new one in your inbox, too.  I
don't know if there is any way to fix it.  You may need to request
that as a feature.

--
Justin Kremer <justin.kremer at gmail.com>
"The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that