I use a gmail account for posting to and receiving mail from TC-LUG.
I've noticed an odd thing lately.

If I post a question (that's not a reply to an existing thread) my
post will not show up in my gmail inbox unless someone responds to it.
The mail is hitting the list - I can see it in the web archives, but I
don't receive it.  I ended up double posting the first time it
happened.

I can't find anything in the gmail settings that looks like it would
cause that, and 'Receive your own posts to the list?' is set to yes in
Mailman.

Any other gmail users have this problem?

Thanks,

Steve