Greetings:

I have a firewall question, but it concerns routing to a linux box... :)

My experience with firewalls is pretty limited - I'm used to the Home
Network firewall/gateway boxes that have neat little http servers in them
and forwarding ports to a web server behind said firewall is pretty straight
forward - and darn it, if you have two web servers behind that little
firewall, you have to run one on a different port.

Now I'm dealing with a Cisco PIX 501. I have telnet access to it from inside
the network it protects. I have a web server inside the network and it has
an internal IP address of say 10.1.1.115 <http://10.1.1.115>

the PIX has an internal and an external address. What I want to know is:

If I had an extra external IP address and reserved it for the web server
(and set up an A record using that IP and a really cool host name), could
the PIX take traffic going to that extra IP and forward just traffic on port
80 to the web server at 10.1.1.115 <http://10.1.1.115> ?

I would think this could be done as one would think that some folks have
many many web servers behind a firewall that all run off port 80 ....

I'm looking at the Command line interface guide for the PIX and it's
thick.... :) just knowing this can be done will give me the courage to dive
in!!!

Thanks