On Apr 10, 2005 4:43 PM, Todd Young <auditodd at comcast.net> wrote:
> I've found that "special features" usually won't work through a KVM,
> Linux or Windows. I bought one of those Logitech Laser Mouse, and
> besides the better tracking it had a couple extra features. Hooked up
> directly to the computer it would work fine, but as soon as I hooked it
> up through a KVM, none of the extra buttons would work. Needless to say,
> I returned it and went back to a plain old optical mouse.

That was my thought, at first, as well. Though different KVMs vary
greatly in quality.

Anyway, it is moot since he said he tried plugging it in directly.

I found this site while googling, it looks like it might be what you need:

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=46

--
Loren H. Burlingame <loren at lhb.name>
GPG Key ID: 0x112DCF4F