On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 02:32:05PM -0500, Chris Schumann wrote:
> It looks like not everyone got my earlier message, but I have Debian
> running just fine on the ol' gal.
>
> KDE runs... :) but it's not happy. Or rather, I'm not. 320x200 is just
> plain unpleasant. The WD90C24 driver has not been ported to the recent
> video display packages... so it will have to wait until, apparently,
> *I* get around to it. It's not a high priority.

Think you could run a PDA window-manager at all?

Matchbox: http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT5966737838.html

libmatchbox1 - shared library for Matchbox Project applications [runtime]
libmatchbox-dev - shared library for Matchbox Project applications [development]
matchbox - base environment for resource-limited systems
matchbox-common - common files for Matchbox Project applications
matchbox-desktop - desktop application launcher for resource-limited systems
matchbox-desktop-dev - desktop application launcher [development files]
matchbox-nest - graphical wrapper around xnest
matchbox-panel - desktop panel for resource-limited systems
matchbox-panel-manager - panel manager for matchbox-panel
matchbox-themes-extra - extra themes for matchbox-window-manager
matchbox-window-manager - window manager for resource-limited systems

And... GNOME Palm Environment (GPE) http://gpe.handhelds.org/
gpe-edit - GPE Palmtop Environment text editor
gpe-icons - Common icons used by GPE programs
gpe-julia - Julia/Mandelbrot set generator for GPE
gpe-taskmanager - lists windows and kills errant programs
gpe-todo - To-do list for GPE
libgpewidget1 - GPE Palmtop Environment widget library
gpe-contacts - contact manager for GPE

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/