It doesn't really matter what you call them, though localhost probably is not
the best name to use and you should have every machine with their own name.
The reason it does not matter what names you use is beacuse you are on your
own private network behind a NAT'ing router.

--
Public key http://www.krytosvirus.com/public.asc