I'm on dialup at home.  So debian over the 'net's a no-go from there.

I just started the .torrent downloads...that's gonna take a bit...13
CDs in all...even on a T1 at college...

So we'll see.

I'm certainly open to doing it myself, it's just installfests are best
I think, because then I can get immediate response (with ~0 lag)
instead of the mailing list, where it takes a whole 24 hours :)

Plus, the pizza and atmosphere is always fun.